UNIT / PROGRAM: FilmPhilippines Office STATUS: Contract of Service (COS)
- Receive all liquidation reports after the FPO Incentives and/or CPHFilms unit have verified the Final Reports to be complete.
- Audit the submitted receipts and other supporting documents and ensure that audit is based on the QPPE Guidelines.
- Check the declared QPPEs against the budget submitted during the Provisional Application.
- Summarize transactions per expense account/Prepare Journal of expenses for use by the FPO.
- Provide comments, concerns, violations of the Guidelines or list of pending requirements by the grantee, if any
- Submit the result of audit in a timely manner and in the prescribed form
- Maintain the confidentiality of the review process or not to discuss the result of the audit with third parties.
- Perform any tasks that may be assigned by the FPO from time to time.
- Must be a bachelor’s degree Major in Accounting.
- Must have at least two years professional and relevant experience in a similar function.
- Must have good planning and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino.
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications.