UNIT / PROGRAM: Office of the Chairperson & CEO STATUS: Contract of Service (COS)
The Technical Officer position requires the delivery of outputs that span across one or more projects, involving management of resources, schedules, financials, and management of issues, risks, and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. She will have the authority to manage programs on a day-to-day basis as aligned by the direction given by the Chairperson and CEO.
- Oversee the Division’s requests for budget, disbursement, and liquidation of cash advances for all its programs and events;
- Assist the Division Manager in handling the Division’s petty cash and release and replenishment;
- Maintain all records and documents pertaining to the programs and processes of the Division;
- Serve as the Division’s liaison with the Administrative and Finance Division and Executive Offices, coordinating the compliance of the Division’s personnel to administrative processes, including but not limited to submission of daily time records, administrative forms, and dissemination of notices and memoranda; and
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by the Chairperson & CEO and Management.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Must have at least two years professional and relevant experience in a similar function
- Must have good planning and organizational skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications