UNIT / PROGRAM: Editorial and Digital Communications STATUS: Contract of Service (COS)
The position requires the delivery of outputs that ensure swift and effective communication of key messages to support the policies, programs, and projects of the Agency.
- Draft and produce press releases, website contents, publications, and marketing materials regarding the Agency’s programs, projects, platforms, and executions;
- Create effective communication strategies to promote the Agency’s brand;
- Assist in the content creation of timely postings for the Agency’s social media accounts; and
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by the Unit Manager and Management.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Must have at least 1 year professional and relevant experience (preferably in public relations, journalism, copywriting, or communications)
- Must be proficient in grammar and content writing
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications