UNIT / PROGRAM: Office of the Chairperson & CEO STATUS: Contract of Service (COS)
The Executive Assistant position requires the delivery of outputs that span across one or more projects, involving management of resources, schedules, financials, and management of issues, risks, and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. She will have the authority to manage programs on a day-to-day basis as aligned by the direction given by the Chairperson and CEO.
- Prepare briefs, presentations, and reports as required internally and externally for the Chairperson’s participation in meetings and events;
- Ensure proper coordination of the Chairperson’s affairs, meetings (online and onsite), and trips with internal staff and external partners;
- Handle appointment schedules and set up meetings for the Chairperson and CEO;
- Prepare daily reports of meetings, correspondences, and prioritize tasks for the OCCEO to ensure timely delivery of outputs;
- See to it that the decision and actions, as directed by the Chairperson and CEO, are carried out;
- As needed, serve as the Chairperson’s representative for internal discussions with staff and managements, as well as external coordination with stakeholders;
- Keep and maintain files for the Chairperson and CEO; and
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by the Chairperson & CEO and Management.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Must have at least 2 years professional and relevant experience in a similar function
- Must have good planning and organizational skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications