MEDIA & ONSITE OFFICER
UNIT / PROGRAM: Media Relations STATUS: Contract of Service (COS)
- Work collaboratively and effectively with the Media Relations Supervisor in the organization and execution of various media and PR campaigns and activities.
- Manage the Unit’s Calendars and media related events.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for the agency on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Organize and attend media related activities or events to promote the agency and reach stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with media partners and stakeholders
- Liaise with media partners and stakeholders to promote success of activities and enhance the FDCP’s presence
- Collaborate with Media Relations Supervisor in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/media or related (essential).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to conduct media related events.
- Ability to nurture long term relationships with media partners and stakeholders
- Personal qualities such as energy, initiative, commitment to teamwork and collaboration, focus on outcomes and respect for others.