UNIT / PROGRAM: Local Industry Support STATUS: Contract of Service (COS)
The position requires the delivery of outputs, specifically on the FDCP National Registry, which aims to organize a veritable database of all active film and television workers, audio-visual companies, audio-visual organizations, and film festivals all over the country, and open avenues for opportunities and activities that will promote the growth and development of the local audio-visual industry and promote its participation in both domestic and world markets.
- Undertake the overall implementation of the National Registry programs and its processes and activities, including but not limited to registrations, memberships, and trainings and events for registrants;
- Represent the Agency in coordinating with local government units, companies, and partners for all NR programs;
- Prepare official communications and documents related to the Unit’s responsibilities;
- Report to the Local Industry Support Supervisor for updates and recommendations on operations;
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor and management.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Must have at least two years of relevant experience in a similar function
- Must have excellent project management skills; can manage multiple projects at the same time
- Must have in depth knowledge of industry best practices
- Can deliver quality output independently and/or with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have good verbal communication skills in English and Filipino
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be highly organized and optimal attention to detail