UNIT / PROGRAM: Cinematheque Centre Manila STATUS: Contract of Service (COS)
The position involves the delivery of outputs, specifically in the execution of programs, screenings, and events held in the Cinematheque Centre Manila.
- Assist in the execution of operational procedures to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the business in Cinematheque Centre Manila;
- Assist in the creation of strategic plans in support of the themes and executions of the Cinematheque Centre Manila;
- Assist in the preparation of event logistics including but not limited to: project proposals, timeframes, budget, etc.
- Plot screening schedules of monthly curated films in Cinematheque Centre Manila; and
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by the Operations Supervisor and Management.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Must have at least two years of relevant experience in a similar function
- Must have excellent project management skills; can manage multiple projects at the same time
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications