UNIT / PROGRAM: Office of the Chairperson & CEO STATUS: Contract of Service (COS)
The position requires the delivery of outputs, involving management of resources, facilitation of stakeholders, and ensuring that proper protocol and regulations dealing with formality and precedence are observed in the programs and events involving the Chairperson and CEO.
- Provide assistance to the Chairperson & CEO in high-level and official meetings and events, both internally and externally;
- Serve as a liaison between the Chairperson & CEO with key stakeholders and assist in organizing hospitality and other logistic arrangements for official meetings and events;
- Develop and maintain reliable sources of information from government, interest groups, and other organizations that provide timely and accurate data on developments in film industries of different countries;
- Manage, plan, coordinate and execute all aspects of protocol support for the Chairperson & CEO and all Divisions during the Agency’s events and towards their distinguished guests;
- Ensure proper follow up of existing requests and instructions of the Chairperson & CEO with all Divisions and guarantee that all systems and procedures set are complied with; and
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by the Chairperson & CEO and Management.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Must have at least 2 years professional and relevant experience in a similar function
- Must have good planning and organizational skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications