Purchasing and Office Supply Officer
UNIT / PROGRAM: Procurement STATUS: Contract of Service (COS)
- Review and check all items to be procured, including its market value;
- Obtain quotations from suppliers;
- Prepare and process documents such as Abstract of Quotation, Purchase Order or Job Order to be signed by the supplier, and Inspection and Acceptance Report;
- Keep all Divisions of the Agency informed of the status and delivery date of their requested items;
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery;
- Inspect the delivery of items/service procured to ensure quality and quantity of the items;
- Assist in the Quarterly Inventory of Office Supplies;
- Monitor and update the Stock Card and Supplies Ledger Card for Office Supplies; and
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by the immediate Manager and Management.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a similar function.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino.
- Must be proficient in Google Applications (Google Sheets, Google Drive, etc.) and MS Office applications (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint).
- Must be knowledgeable in Inventory and Supply Management.