UNIT / PROGRAM: Content Production STATUS: Contract of Service (COS)
The position requires the delivery of outputs involving research and acquisition of audiovisual materials to support the External Communication Division – Content Production Unit’s projects.
The Pre-Production Research Officer shall assist FDCP and the Excomm – Content Production Unit in the following programs, projects, and output:
- Acquire, collate, and research on audiovisual materials and content for editing of the Production Unit
- Coordinate with companies/stakeholders/suppliers for permission to use their materials in production outputs
- Coordinate with Divisions and the Philippine Film Archive for further research on materials
- Create an online system for archiving of materials accessible by the whole production team and with editors for easier transfer of files
- Be updated with the latest online video and audio protocols to avoid copyright
- Prepare a monthly report on the filing system checklist with copies to be given to all Divisions
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by immediate supervisor and management
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication, Multimedia Arts or Film
- Must be a well-rounded individual with expertise on research, communication, planning and organization.
- Ability to identify priority activities and assignments, allocation of appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Filipino.
- Excellent research skills, interpreting data, and formulating insights based on the same.
- Must be able to foster cooperation among a diversity of production companies and relevant stakeholders.
- Open to work on weekends and holidays if required
- Must have a sturdy knowledge on local and international films (commercial, independent, regional, art films)
- Must love films in general
- Ability to work collaboratively with leads and staff to achieve organizational goals; ability to solicit inputs by genuinely valuing others' ideas and expertise; capacity to work with transparency; capacity to build trust in colleagues