Safe Filming Supervisor
UNIT / PROGRAM: Local Industry Support STATUS: Contract of Service (COS)
- Undertake the overall implementation of the Safe Filming programs and its processes and activities, including but not limited to the SF production registration, and trainings and events for safety officers;
- Represent the Agency in coordinating with local government units, companies, and partners for all SF programs;
- Prepare official communications and documents related to the Division’s responsibilities;
- Report to the Local Industry Support Supervisor for updates and recommendations on operations;
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor and management.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Mass Communication or related field
- Must have at least two (2) years of relevant experience in Occupational Safety in Health or other similar function
- Must have excellent project management skills; can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Must have in-depth knowledge of industry best practices; familiar with industry key players is an advantage
- Must be highly organized and optimal attention to detail; can deliver quality output independently and/or with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications preferably Excel, Word, Presentation.