UNIT / PROGRAM: Editorial and Digital Communcations STATUS: Contract of Service (COS)
The position involves online marketing and promotion of the programs, projects, and events of FDCP and management of its social media platforms.
- Supervise the FDCP’s social media officers handling the official accounts of the Agency
- Draft and develop strategic social media content plans for the Agency’s projects and programs
- Manage the drafting of statements, advisories, and announcements, and art copies and captions for online releases and postings
- Delegate tasks to social media specialists and oversee the production of outputs
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions and other alignment meetings
- Monitor the online metrics and performance of the Agency’s social media pages;
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by the Unit Manager and Management.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Must have at least 3-4 years professional and relevant experience in digital marketing
- Must have experience in managing a team of social media officers
- Must have knowledge in content creation, digital strategy, and execution
- Must have knowledge in online publishing and publishing tools like Hootsuite, Sitecore, etc.
- Must have basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be capable of handling multiple social media accounts
- Must be internet or tech savvy
- Must be research-oriented and have a good eye for proofreading