UNIT / PROGRAM: Office of the Chairperson & CEO STATUS: Contract of Service (COS)
The Technical Officer position requires the delivery of outputs that span across one or more projects, involving management of resources, schedules, financials, and management of issues, risks, and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. The Officer will have the authority to manage programs on a day-to-day basis as aligned by the direction given by the Chairperson and CEO.
- Assist the Office of the Chairperson and CEO (OCCEO) in managing the Chairperson’s affairs with daily administrative tasks including managing an active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, etc.;
- Assist in preparation requirements for the Chairperson’s attendance and participation in official meetings, events, and activities;
- Prepare briefs and documents for all meetings and events to be participated in by the Chairperson and CEO;
- Undertake research and draft correspondences related to the Chairperson and CEO’s affairs;
- Assist in ensuring that the instructions of the Chairperson and CEO are relayed to the Office of the Executive Director and relevant Divisions and Units;
- Assist in monitoring the follow through of instructions by the Chairperson and CEO;
- Keep and maintain files for the OCCEO;
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by the Chairperson & CEO and Management.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Must have at least 2 years professional and relevant experience in a similar function
- Must have good planning and organizational skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications