UNIT / PROGRAM: Content Production STATUS: Contract of Service (COS)
The position requires the delivery of outputs, specifically on the media coverage of FDCP’s programs, projects, and events.
The Junior Media Officer (Video Editor / Shooter) shall assist FDCP and the Excomm – Content Production Unit in the following programs, projects, and output
- Capture high-quality photo and video to cover the Agency’s programs, projects, and events, and to promote its brand;
- Produce video materials for the Agency, including but not limited to audiovisual presentations, video capsules, trailers, highlights and promotional videos, in support of the Agency’s programs, projects, and events
- Explore other creative ideas for editing of each video that will give proper representation of the Agency’s programs, projects, and events
- Create an effective system in the filing and archiving of all coverage files
- Assist in handling the Division’s equipment inventory, including keeping track of the on-site release and use of equipment, as well as its return to proper storage;
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by the immediate manager and management.
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication, Multimedia Arts or Film
- Must be a well-rounded individual with expertise on photography, videography, video editing, handling media equipment, planning, and organization.
- Can communicate in English and Filipino.
- Must have a creative/technical eye for filming and editing
- Open to work on weekends and holidays if required
- Must have a sturdy knowledge on local and international films (commercial, independent, regional, art films)
- Must love films in general
- Ability to work collaboratively with leads and staff to achieve organizational goals; ability to solicit inputs by genuinely valuing others' ideas and expertise; capacity to work with transparency; capacity to build trust in colleagues